2010年11月3日星期三

One last time

I have told you many times that I don't want to see her damn fucking face. Why you still keep asking me to do all sorts of activities with that bitch? Which part you don’t understand? How many times do I have to remind you that I don't want meeting up with that stupid bitch? Or how many times do I have to make myself clear on this issue?

I have no problem with your friends, but as far as I know, she isn’t your friend at all. So, don't say that I have a problem with your friend, in case you forget, she has keep offending us (not only me) since we first met her.

I am going to tell you one last time, I will not entertain anybody from now on and no giving face party anymore! You are free to do whatever you want, but I just don’t want to hear you complaining her stupidity while hanging out with her at the same time.

沒有留言:

發佈留言